http://www.annapolissound.com/culture/soundtracks-09271004-playlist-artist-spotlight-jesca-hoop/comment-page-1/#comment-5712
This is a really nice playlist, and not just because I suggested the first two songs, or because one of the artists I suggested is the featured artist of the week . . . well, it might have something to do with it.
But seriously, this is a fun collections of songs. The Annapolis Sound in general is really taking off. Their interviews, photo essays, musings on life, and recommendations for music and events really showcase a broad range of interests in and around our city. No surprise that many of their staff writers are graduates or current students of Saint John's College--they ask their audience to think, respect all viewpoints, and tastefully refute that which doesn't seem plausible to them. It's an impressive site, and I have become somewhat addicted to checking it for new updates. Here's hoping they continue to grow and flourish!
No comments:
Post a Comment